Looking for a motivated, seasoned Property Manager for a mid-sized Apartment Community in Jackson, MS. This property maintains a high occupancy rate with very little turnover. Established Property Management experience required. Please send resume along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B & B Management Group, LLC is seeking an experienced Property Manager for a property located in Ridgeland, MS. If you have experience and are an energetic leader with excellent communication and organizational skills we want you!
Qualifications: All candidates are required to have at least 3 years of experience in managing multifamily properties, ability to supervise a maintenance staff, ability to communicate effectively, safety conscious, preference for detail work, self-motivating, and ability to work with & without direct supervision.
1. Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an apartment manager
2. Energetic and upbeat attitude
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service minded behaviors including relationship building, negotiation, and effective verbal and written communication.
4. Must be able to address delicate tenant related concerns and facilitate timely solutions.
5. Must be willing to work an adjusted or flexible schedule including weekend days.
6. Must possess current driver’s license and clean driving record.
7. Must possess reliable, insured transportation, accessible and suitable for use at all times in order to respond to emergency calls.
This position offers a very competitive salary package including bonus potential, health insurance, paid time off and paid holiday time.
Student Housing Property is seeking Maintenance Technician with HVAC certification. As our maintenance technician, you will be responsible for maintaining air condition and heating units, electrical appliance and outlets, plumbing, carpentry and service tickets. You will be required to work on call as needed or overtime and perform other duties as needed.
We are a local Mississippi Company and offer a benefit package which includes, heath insurance, life insurance, paid vacations, holidays and sick time.
You must pass a background and drug test, have good references with a valid driver’s license.
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a rewarding position with an industry-leading property management organization! Join our team at Mid-America Apartment Communities! With over 25 years in the real estate industry, we manage multifamily homes throughout the Sunbelt region of the United States. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced and personable Maintenance Technician to work at one of our facilities.
In this role, it will be up to you to maintain the property at your assigned location and to ensure a safe and attractive living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. Since you will interact directly with residents, excellent customer service abilities will be as important as your extensive technical know-how. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a company culture that is dedicated to your professional development, career advancement, and success. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
All MAA associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process. Weekend and after hours work may be required.
Job Responsibilities: As a Maintenance Technician, your overall responsibility will be to ensure that the apartment units and other property facilities at your assigned location remain in good working order. This can include maintaining air conditioning and heating units, electrical appliances and outlets, plumbing, carpentry, and locks. You will follow a planned preventive maintenance schedule and will follow up with residents after repairs are completed.
Your specific duties in this role will include: • Taking service orders, prioritizing them, and handling each order in an efficient and timely manner • Examining and diagnosing problems with air conditioning and heating units for individual apartment units or property facilities and performing any necessary maintenance or repairs • Interacting on a regular basis with leasing consultants, Property Manager, and residents • Repairing and replacing any kitchen appliances that are the property of Mid-America, such as refrigerators, stoves, washers, and dryers • Performing minor to moderate-level plumbing repairs and replacement/installation, including repairing leaks in toilets and sinks, and unclogging toilets as requested • Repairing and replacing light fixtures and performing other minor electrical work • Repairing locks and making other miscellaneous repairs on your assigned property • Performing painting duties as assigned • Preparing recently vacated units for new rental as assigned • Maintaining the swimming pool and performing other duties to keep the property landscape in order • Working on an on-call basis or overtime hours as needed • Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Benefits: As a Maintenance Technician with Mid-America Apartment Communities, you will be part of an established industry leader with over a quarter of a century in the business. You will find that we are the kind of team-oriented organization where your opinions are truly valued. Your continued success and professional development is important to us, and we provide plenty of opportunities for additional training as well as for advancement to positions of greater responsibility (we prefer to promote from within whenever possible). We will reward your hard work and professional dedication with competitive compensation, including full benefits.
Here is some of what we have to offer: • Medical, dental, and vision coverage • Life insurance w/ AD&D • Short- and long-term disability • 401(k) w/ company match • Employee stock purchase plan • Paid time off • Sick leave • Paid holidays • Tuition reimbursement • Referral bonus • Apartment discounts
Required Skills: • Skilled in heating and air conditioning unit repair and maintenance. • Skilled in repair and maintenance of household appliances, plumbing, and lighting fixtures. • Must have professional communication skills, both verbal and written. • Must operate specialized tools efficiently. • EPA Type II certification and/or pool certification may be required based upon the Property Manager's needs. • Valid Drivers License. • Must be able to work in environmental and physical challenging working conditions. • Must be able to lift objects weighing 50lbs or above regularly.
Required Experience: Job Requirements As a Maintenance Technician, you must combine strong technical knowledge with a positive and service-oriented attitude. You must be self-motivated and able to stay on-task under pressure, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities throughout your work day. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of different people in a variety of situations.
Specific qualifications for the role include: • Minimum 1 year of experience in performing mechanical repairs and maintenance of home-related mechanical equipment • HVAC certification and experience • Basic knowledge of the repair and maintenance of other household appliances, plumbing, and lighting fixtures • Ability to function well as part of a team • Strong multitasking skills • Valid driver’s license • Residence within 30 miles of your assigned property • Availability for on-call rotation
Assistant Maintenance Technicians (make ready techs) —don’t pass up this opportunity for a rewarding position with an industry-leading property management organization! Join our team at Mid-America Apartment Communities! With over 25 years in the real estate industry, we manage multifamily homes throughout the Sunbelt region of the United States. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Maintenance Technician to work at one of our properties. The Assistant Maintenance Technician (Service Representative) works to prepare recently vacated apartments for market readiness and availability to rent to another tenant. He/She may also may respond to service work orders, perform painting and pressure washing duties, grounds keeping, and less technical tasks or to assist a Maintenance Technician in the performance of his/her duties.
All MAA associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process. Must be flexible and able to work varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Receives “make ready” assignment; gathers all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies needed to make an apartment unit available to rent. Checks caulking and applies where needed. Evaluates carpet and vinyl; shampoos carpet/vinyl, or replaces carpet/vinyl if needed. Checks air conditioning unit, heating unit, water heater, and all appliances; makes minor repairs if needed; contacts Service Manager for more extensive repairs or replacements. Checks lighting and plumbing fixtures; makes minor repairs and replacements as needed. Repairs or replaces baseboards or trim as needed. Polishes and varnishes cabinets and other woodwork as needed. Checks all doors and windows and re-keys all locks. Repairs holes in walls and performs painting duties as needed. Responds to service calls to make less technical repairs or replacements; assists Service Manager as needed. Performs pool maintenance and landscape duties as needed, including pressure washing and cleaning. Performs other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Benefits At MAA, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off and increased discounts on insurance premiums. Here are just a few of the benefits MAA offers: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance 401(k) Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan Apartment Discount Holidays, Sick and Paid Time Off Tuition and Certification Reimbursement MAA Sons & Daughters Scholarship Fund Adoption Reimbursement
Required Skills Ability to understand basic instructions and follow a checklist of tasks. Skill in using basic hand tools. Ability to perform basic work in electrical, plumbing, painting, and carpentry. Knowledge of safety procedures. Ability to assess detailed repairs and replacements in a vacant apartment to make it available for a new resident. Ability to perform physical labor and to lift heavy weights regularly
Required Experience Six months experience performing work that requires constant physical activity. Ability to read and understand written instructions and complete standard paperwork. Able to work in moderately difficult environments and to regularly lift items weighing up to and occasionally above 50 lbs.Prior make ready work at a residential property is preferred.
StoneRiver Property Management seeking full time Property Manager for a 280 unit community for the Jackson, Ms. Area.
The Property Manager has the primary responsibility to supervise and direct the day to day operation of the property. The Property Manager is accountable for ensuring professional and compliant management of the financial, capital and physical assets at the property and for managing property employees.
The Property Manager will maintain excellent customer service relations with residents, outside agencies and organizations. This person will supervise expenditures and income of the property, has overall responsibility for leasing apartments, for implementing and maintaining effective advertising and marketing plans, for the bidding and supervision of any needed contract services, and for ensuring that all property-related tasks are being performed in an efficient and effective manner.
The Property Manager will assist to prepare the annual budget for the property, monitor expenses, and operate within budget expenditures. Must prepare month end reports and meet designated deadlines for all reports. Responsible for approving all invoices for payment, for tracking and evaluating utility costs, and for supervising the purchasing of all janitorial, maintenance and office supplies.
The Property Manager must provide consistent attendance on the job and should be available to work on weekends or during special events as necessary.
The person qualified for the Property Manager position will have a minimum of 2-3 years of apartment management experience with experience in leasing and employee supervision. Knowledge of Fair Housing is needed. Good marketing and financial management skills with a proven commitment to the property. Must be proficient with computer applications, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, motivational and management skills with the ability to remain professional at all times and contribute to the positive reputation of the organization.
Full time Maintenance Technicians positions available for (2) Apartment Communities located in Clinton, MS. Candidates will need to have experience in plumbing, minor electrical, general carpentry and knowledge for servicing appliances and swimming pools.
All candidates must have a Valid Driver’s License with previous apartment experience preferred.
StateStreet Group is seeking a Maintenance Turn Technician to repair mobile homes and/or apartments. HVAC experience and certification are a requirement. Properties are located in the tri-county Jackson Metro area. Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria to qualify:
1. Clean driving record (No DUI's)
2. Clean criminal background (No criminal history)
3. Experience with light electrical and plumbing
4. Carpentry experience
5. Be willing to be on-call after hours
6. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and random screenings thereafter
The candidates need to have experience in drywall repair work, painting, light carpentry, light electrical, light plumbing, hanging doors, replacement of window glass, and other work as needed.
StateStreet Group offers group health insurance, 401k plan after 1 year with the company, and paid vacation and sick days after 90 days with the company. Hourly pay will be commensurate with experience. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
As a Community Manager you are primarily responsible for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community while also maximizing the living experience for residents and the community. This is accomplished by effectively directing and coordinating the community's overall operational activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
1. Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client oriented attitude about the company with team members, residents, clients, and the public. Strive for improvements in community performance to meet or exceed annual financial and operational goals.
2. Direct the day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, safety/security, maintenance, marketing, leasing and ongoing facility upkeep.
3. Develop working income for operating the property, by managing cash flow requirements and leasing strategy.
4. Analyze and produce monthly financial statements including operating variances from budget, cash management and strategies for collection of receivables.
5. Maintain complete and accurate community files and records, including finalized audits to ensure lease data has been input correctly into management software.
6. Coordinate collection and documentation of all revenues following lease obligations of residents.
7. Engage, contract, supervise and approve invoices for all goods/services required to maintain the community.
8. Successfully lead on-site maintenance technicians, office staff and leasing team members.
9. Manage resident relations as they pertain to: coordinating requests for repairs and maintenance, understanding of rent charges, lease issues and other resident concerns.
10. Participates in Cardinal U training as required and monitors Team Member participation in Cardinal U.
- Four (4) years’ experience in property management. Must have a strong working knowledge of leasing, marketing, construction, residential law and resident relations.
- Working knowledge of property management software; Yardi and Pop Card are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze a monthly financial statement and prepare detailed budgets and operating forecasts. Ability to note deviations from financial plan, determine causes and to provide recommendations to the company on required action plans.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written and oral direction. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner; negotiate, persuade, and modify opinion in order to reach the goals/objectives of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as a project leader and team member. Ability to relate well with others even while working at a distance or remotely.
- Ability to work in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Excellent time management and general organization skills.
- Neat, professional appearance. Strong client relations skills and previous supervisory experience is required.
- Ability to embody the Cardinal Culture and Cardinal’s Core Values every day.
COMPENSATION: Biweekly, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
As an Assistant Community Manager, you are primarily responsible for providing comprehensive support in all aspects of community operations, including sales, leasing, inventory analysis, budgeting and reporting, property management, rent collection, customer service, maintenance and administrative activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
1. Consistently achieves property occupancy goals.
2. Ensures that Lead Tracking Solutions (Pop Card) follow-up steps and data entry are completed daily at the community level.
3. Assists in giving leasing tours, answering leasing phone calls and processing online inquiries as needed.
4. Ensures efficient and courteous response to all resident requests.
5. Assists the Community Manager in designing and implementing a resident retention program, i.e., a newsletter, resident referral program or social activities.
6. Maintains inventory and orders all necessary administrative supplies and equipment for the maintenance department.
7. Responsible for the efficient and timely reporting, maintenance and submission of all administrative forms, files and reports.
8. Reports any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
9. Assists in Rent Cafe and lease audits.
10. Ensures that the community maintains all compliance regulations.
11. Assists the Community Manager in interviewing, screening and hiring of any potential employee for all departments.
12. Assists the Community Manager in subsequent orientation, training and scheduling of all Team Members.
13. Assists the Community Manager in any disciplinary or promotional recommendations with regard to all office personnel.
14. Participates in Cardinal U training as required.
- Thorough knowledge of leasing techniques and sales in property management
- Maintains a consistent level of professional customer service
- Prior experience in student housing and community relations preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Cardinal Group policies and procedures and community policies
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Yardi and Pop Card is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to embody the Cardinal Culture and Cardinal Core Values every day
COMPENSATION: Hourly Rate, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
Immediate opportunity available for a seasoned Assistant Manager in the apartment industry. 3+ years apartment management experience required. Must be highly motivated, pro-active, results driven, and a drive for excellence. Competitive salary and benefit package. Apply online at www.sealyrealty.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate opportunity available for a seasoned Community Manager in the apartment industry. 5+ years apartment management experience required. Must be highly motivated, pro-active, results driven, and a drive for excellence. Competitive salary and benefit package. Apply online at www.sealyrealty.com or email resume to email@example.com
Immediate opportunity available for a seasoned Regional Manager in the apartment industry. 5+ years regional management experience required. Must be highly motivated, pro-active, results driven, and a drive for excellence. Competitive salary and benefit package. Apply online at www.sealyrealty.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org