- Recruitment, placement, and training of all assigned personnel
- Negotiation, implementation, and evaluation of all contractual needs
- Responsible for approving all site expenses
- Interpreting and disposition of Budget Analysis Detail Reports
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures
- Address complaints and resolving problems
- Knowledge of markets in locations of assigned properties
- Respond to owners, insurance companies, HUD FmHA, etc.
- Ability to interpret and relay local, state and federal regulations
- Strong analytical skills, working knowledge of Excel required.
- Must be able to make concise decisions and identify problems and tender solutions
- College degree required. A working knowledge of real estate terminology and construction components and costs;
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques;
- Walking all vacant units on a monthly basis
- A real estate license; a valid driver’s license and a minimum of three year’s work experience at supervisory level
- HUD, REAC, and MOR knowledge a plus!
Dental, Vision, Health, 401k, PTO, Vacation, Company paid Short and Long Term Disability and basic Life Insurance. Bonuses and earning potential approaching 6 figures!
Please send your resume to email@example.com with "Regional Manager"
in the subject line.