Diagnoses and performs minor and routine maintenance/repair, as directed, involving the following on a daily basis:
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines).
- General Carpentry
- A/C and heating systems.
- Appliances (when applicable).
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings.
- Tile, carpet, flooring.
- Roofing, gutters, fasteners.
- Interior/exterior lights.
- Fireplaces, ceiling fans.
- Gas fixtures and appliances (where applicable)
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Boiler, gas and electric
- Door locks, P.O. boxes and locks
- Security systems (where applicable)
- Ceiling leaks
- General pool maintenance
- Pool areas, tile, Jacuzzi, pool furniture
- Position requires at least 5 year experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent field.
- HVAC certification is required.
- Valid Driver License and Automobile Insurance Required
Please send your resume to email@example.com