LEASING AGENT-JOB DESCRIPTION
• Strict adherence to the Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Core Values
• Leasing Apartments-Taking leasing calls, touring prospects
• Execute marketing and outreach assignments as directed by the Property/Leasing Manager
• Greet Residents and Prospects with enthusiasm
• Problem Solving
• Leasing/Follow up
• Complete marketing assignments given by management
• Resident Services (i.e. Social Calendar, Events, Holidays)
• Walk Vacant Show units/Models/Amenity Buildings daily. Check lights, bathrooms and cleanliness of unit.
• Lease renewal contacts
• General Communications with residents, taking service requests, distributing packages
• Verify files are complete upon move in, i.e. all documents signed, checks copied
• Greet everyone that walks through the door
• Greet prospects and qualify using the guest card
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on traffic report and in Property Management Software
• Follow up with traffic, and record follow up activity in Property Management Software
• Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests
• Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Community Manager.
• Complete assigned Grace Hill training courses for the month
• Consistently implement community policies
• Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents
• Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis
The Leasing Agent is responsible for all aspects of the daily management and property correspondence as prescribed by this company. The Leasing Agent will work within the guidelines, procedures, and policies set forth to accomplish all job responsibilities.
The above named responsibilities are minimum requirements for the job of Leasing Agent. The Leasing Agent will report directly to the Property Manager & Leasing Manager. In the absence of the Property Manager or Leasing Manager, the Leasing Agent will report directly to the President/COO.
To apply, please send your resumé to email@example.com with "Leasing Agent - Tuscaloosa" in the subject line.