Become a part of a growing company! Now accepting applications for a Full-Time Leasing Manager for an apartment community in Tuscaloosa, AL. The Leasing Manager is responsible for all aspects of leasing and resident services. Applicant must be friendly, energetic, & dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
LEASING MANAGER- JOB DESCRIPTION
• Strict adherence to the Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Core Values
• Daily management of all leasing activities and Leasing Associates
• Greet Residents and Prospects with enthusiasm
• Problem Solving
• Responsible to generate marketing and outreach plans.
• Leasing/Follow up
• Running Credit Reports
• Display/Curb Appeal/Office Appearance
• Develop Marketing Plans- grass roots, traditional media, social media, and other market specific marketing.
• Monitor completion of the Model Cleaning Checklist
• Monitor completion of the Office/Amenities Checklist
• Resident Services (i.e. Social Calendar, Events, Holidays)
• Walk Vacant Show units/Models/Amenity Buildings daily. Check lights, bathrooms and cleanliness of unit.
• Lease renewal contacts
• Service Request callbacks
• Move In/Out Inspections with residents (Using checklist)
• Inspection of “Turned” apartments.
• Verify files are complete upon move in, i.e. all documents signed, checks copied
• Obtaining information on competitors and current market conditions
• Producing weekly traffic and leasing reports
The Leasing Manager is responsible for all aspects of the daily management and property correspondence as prescribed by this company. The Leasing Manager will work within the guidelines, procedures, and policies set forth to accomplish all job responsibilities.
The above named responsibilities are minimum requirements for the job of Leasing Manager. The Leasing Manager will report directly to the Property Manager. In the absence of the Property Manager, the Leasing Manager will report directly to the President/COO.
Office Communication- All associates are required to communicate with other office staff via email. You will communicate changes in availability, complaints, or any issues that will ease our communication with Residents.
To apply, please send your resumé to email@example.com with "Leasing Manager - Tuscaloosa" in the subject line.