Established Property Management Firm hiring for its southeast region. The Regional Property Manager position oversees all aspects of the Affordable Housing portfolio assigned. Individuals applying must have experience with regional property management and familiarity with the duties of property maintenance, marketing and personnel management.
The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for:
- Financial oversight of all properties supervised, ensuring smooth operation, facilitating transactions and activities between the Property Managers and the Corporate office.
- Ensure, through supervision and support, apartment communities meet all financial goals as identified in their respective annual budgets. Coordinates annual preparation of operating and capital investment budgets.
- Monitor marketing initiatives, occupancy and rent schedules. Make recommendations as needed to assist in achieving property goals.
- During site visits, inspect properties against organization's standard, evaluate maintenance, housekeeping and grounds keeping operations. Maintaining excellent curb appeal on all supervised properties.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable federal and state laws.
- High School Diploma required/College degree preferred/CPM,CAM, and/or CAPS a plus.
- Minimum five years of experience in all aspects of multi-site operations as Regional Property Manager.
- Affordable Housing industry experience (LIHTC, PBV and market rate) required.
- Working knowledge of apartment industry management programs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to travel; valid driver's license and personal mode of transportation required.
- Authorization to work in the USA required.
To apply, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Regional Manager - Mississippi" in the subject line.