LMS Real Estate is currently seeking a full time Assistant Manager for a conventional apartment community in East Montgomery.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability:
- Provide customer service and sales tours to prospective residents and current residents.
- Ability to independently establish priorities, manages time effectively, and fulfills assigned objectives and
- Ability to respond to and resolve unexpected problems and handle priority changes in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and ability to work well with onsite staff, customers, supervisors, corporate office associates and
- Must be able to effectively communicate, comprehend, speak and read in Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to comprehend legal documents and carry out related rent collections and lease
- Intermediate level math skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, divide, decimals, fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal
- Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis on lease terms and contract enforcement, including collections and marketing.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and resident retention programs.
General Summary of Associate Responsibility:
- To support and assist all aspects of the community operations, while reporting to and acting under the direction of the Community Manager.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as an on-site Leasing Consultant in multi-family housing, hospitality or similar
- A high school diploma or equivalent is recommended
- Residential Standards
- Uphold leasing and marketing standards including telephone marketing, greeting prospective residents, gathering prospect information, setting appointments, showing ready and model apartments, generating quotes, closing and securing deposits, and assisting the prospective residents with rental application completion and credit verification
- Assists in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal lease
- Lease renewal letters Inserts renewal rates as approved by Community Manager and assists in delivery of renewal letters as well as, to complete related customer follow up to secure
- Recommend rental rate adjustments or concessions to the Community Manager necessary to increase rental
- Prepares weekly market survey reports and other reports and submits them to the corporate office as directed by the Community
- Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates with residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize
- Reporting responsibilities include: Preparation of weekly and monthly reports, preparation of 3-Day demands, delinquency report updates, other income and utility tracking spreadsheets, move-in/move-out inspections, preparation of invoices, final security deposit disposition reports and any other reports requested by the Community
- Assists the Community Manager in organizing community resident activities, preparing newsletters and maintaining resident loyalty and retention
- Assists the Community Manager in decision making processes in order to gain and improve management knowledge up to and including responsibility for the consequences of these In the Community Manager's absence acts as the Manager to organize daily work and manage community operations in compliance with policies, procedures, and business practices.
- The Leasing Specialist supports and participates in fulfilling the customer service and leasing
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Community * Community Inspections and Quality Assurance Review
- Prepares move in gifts and places them in the make ready apartments prior to move in; conducts final inspections and confirms completion of all service requests on or before scheduled move-in
- Researches and shops the competition a minimum of one time per quarter to ensure that rental rates, concessions, security deposits, align with market conditions.
- Inspects clubhouse, office, amenities and models, and other common areas on a daily basis to ensure they are prepared according to
- Participates in immediate litter pick up from community exteriors and common areas to maintain community appearance * Financial Performance
- Collects, posts, and deposits rents/security deposits and other community income on a daily
- Supports the Community Manager in maintaining and managing budgeted occupancy, collections, and income/expenses.
Competitive compensation package including quarterly bonuses, leasing and renewal bonus. Pay will be based on experience.
To apply, please email your resumé to email@example.com