Are you goal driven? Are you an excellent team builder with the ability to coach and motivate? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude? If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further! Out of state travel required.
Stonemark Management, LLC, a national multi-family management company seeks highly motivated and experienced results oriented Regional Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties. Responsible for the overall profitability, financial direction, coordination, and evaluation of the communities in an assigned portfolio. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with hands on ownership, have an in-depth knowledge of property management operations, budget management, marketing and leasing, resident relations, and maintenance & repairs. Regularly conducts effective property visits to ensure that Company and regional objectives are being attained.
- Regularly conducts effective property visits throughout the portfolio, to ensure that Company and owner objectives are being attained.
- Communicates effectively with a variety of fee management owners.
- Develops and implements a marketing/operational plan to achieve or exceed occupancy and financial goals for each community.
- Monitors and reports on financial and operational aspects for each community to the Owners and President and takes corrective action when appropriate.
- Must be attentive to potential fee management opportunities that may exist in his/her markets and advise the President of possible fee management opportunities.
- Implements company policies and procedures and monitors occupancy, expenses, and delinquencies at each community on a weekly basis.
- Conducts on-site inspections and approves invoices and service contracts.
- Determines rental rates and concessions based on market conditions, i.e. rates charged by competitors, vacancy rates by unit type, local economy, etc.
- Keeps portfolio delinquent rents at 3% or less of total monthly billings.
- Reviews, submits, and presents annual budget for each community to the Senior Management team.
- Analyzes financial statements and provides variance reports to Owners on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for discussing results of audio/video shop with Associates and for developing performance action plan when needed.
Education Training and Experience:
- Four year college degree or university program certificate preferred; plus three to five years related experience and/or training at the multi-site or property management level preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer CPM or CAPS designation for candidacy.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with Owners, Associates, Vendors, and Residents.
- Knowledge of math, finance, and real estate is essential. Organizational management, leadership, and good communications skills are essential to this position.
- Must have experience preparing budgets.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing your resume and salary history (must be included for consideration) to email@example.com
Background check and drug testing required. Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace