StoneRiver is a Company to Call Home
Our focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values has created a unique working environment that stands out and sets us apart from others in the industry. Every day, our team members work together in a vibrant culture with an ownership spirit that promotes and rewards achievements. StoneRiver provides career advancement opportunities, ongoing corporate training programs, and competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
If you’re looking for a career with a family oriented company look no further than StoneRiver
Company: StoneRiver Property Management
Position: Assistant Property Manager / Leasing
Location: Little Rock, AR
Report to: Property Manager
- Maintain an accurate updated inventory of apartments available to rent, list of prospective residents, and list of current resident information concerning renewals.
- Establish a rapport with each prospective resident, determine his or her needs and desires and present the community in a manner that addresses these needs and desires.
- Schedule appointments for showing market-ready apartments, overcome objections, obtain commitment to lease and follow-up on undecided prospects.
- Verify rental applications are complete and accurate and submit for processing.
- Prepare move-in welcome packages and resident folders
- Assist in lease renewal process
- Insure apartments to be shown and leasing office is clean and attractive and leased apartments are clean and ready for occupancy.
- Assist in move-in and move-out process
- Develop, implement and assess effectiveness of marketing plans and special promotions.
- Assist in preparation of periodic market surveys
- Assist in collection of rents and other monies due
- Process maintenance service request in a timely manner.
- Assist Property Manager with their responsibilities and assume their role during their absence.
- Prepare monthly community newsletter
- Perform such duties as assigned or which are inherent to the position.
- Leasing apartments within SRPM guidelines (credit checks, background checks).
- Process rental applications, leases, and lease renewals
- Correspondence to residents, prospective residents, etc.
- Responsible for all social media (Facebook, twitter, craigslist).
- Propose marketing and social events for residents
- Interact with Property Manager, Asset Manager, Service Team, and StoneRiver Corporate Associates.
2-3 years of experience as Assistant Manager
Excellent people and communications skills are required.
Must be well organized
Enthusiastic and diligent
Poise and positive attitude are essential
Knowledge of contracts
Basic knowledge of computers with excel and word
Yardi experience required
Competitive salary plus commission, with great benefits and housing allowance.
Send resumes to email@example.com