To apply for this great job opportunity, please click HERE!
Friday, November 9, 2018
Nationally recognized Property Management firm seeking experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Property Manager in the field of Multi-family Housing Property Management. Successful applicants will have extensive knowledge of Conventional and LIHTC property management operations, budget management, marketing and leasing, resident relations, repairs and maintenance.
The Property Manager role is responsible for:
- Hiring, training and supervising of site personnel
- Leasing, Marketing and Occupancy efforts
- Financial oversight of the property supervised, ensuring smooth operation
- Maintaining excellent curb appeal
- Annual budget preparation and adherence
- Revenue growth and expense control
- Meeting scheduled reporting deadlines with accuracy
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable federal state and laws
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Property Manager
- Associates degree or two to three years of related experience and training
- Property Management Software experience
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this position, please send your resumé and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Manager - Jackson" in the subject line.