Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Monday, November 26, 2018
Responsible for preparing apartments for new residents and assisting Lead Maintenance Technician with additional maintenance responsibilities.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Completing light maintenance repairs in order to prepare apartments for new residents
- Completing maintenance requests on occupied apartments including, but not limited to, plumbing repairs and replacements, major appliance repairs, interior and exterior carpentry, painting, and roof repairs
- Performing maintenance in leasing office, clubhouse, laundry rooms, models, pool areas, and property fences
- Maintaining pool and Jacuzzi areas including chemical checks, cleaning, and repairs to the system
- Assessing extraordinary maintenance required for the property (i.e., replacing guttering, parking lot repairs, repairing outside lighting, repairing and replacing patio and privacy fences, determining carpet damage)
- Responsible for depositing ice-melt and shoveling snow as necessary during inclement weather
- Ordering maintenance materials, supplies, and products for the property with the approval of the Property Manager
- Relaying or repairing carpeting
- Assuming the responsibilities of a Lead Maintenance Technician when necessary
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager or Property Supervisor
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Six (6) months related experience, including light electrical and plumbing
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
- Must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner .
- Available for on-call
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs; use hands to grasp, finger, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be physically capable of moving appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers) with the assistance of an appliance dolly.
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Must be physically capable of removing, repairing, and reinstalling: garbage disposals, light fixtures, doors, refrigerators, sinks, bathroom stools, washers, dryers, and dishwashers.
To apply for this excellent job opportunity, please click HERE!
Friday, November 9, 2018
Nationally recognized Property Management firm seeking experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Property Manager in the field of Multi-family Housing Property Management. Successful applicants will have extensive knowledge of Conventional and LIHTC property management operations, budget management, marketing and leasing, resident relations, repairs and maintenance.
The Property Manager role is responsible for:
- Hiring, training and supervising of site personnel
- Leasing, Marketing and Occupancy efforts
- Financial oversight of the property supervised, ensuring smooth operation
- Maintaining excellent curb appeal
- Annual budget preparation and adherence
- Revenue growth and expense control
- Meeting scheduled reporting deadlines with accuracy
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable federal state and laws
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Property Manager
- Associates degree or two to three years of related experience and training
- Property Management Software experience
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this position, please send your resumé and contact information to email@example.com with "Manager - Jackson" in the subject line.