Friday, December 21, 2018
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Sealy is looking for Leasing Super Stars to join our team in Tuscaloosa, AL!
LOCATION: FOREST TRAIL & RIVERMONT APARTMENTS
If you are looking for a company with over 65 years of stability in an ever-changing industry, come join the Sealy Management Team! Come work with the Best in the Industry! Very competitive pay and benefit package!
To apply, please email your resumé to email@example.com
Nationally recognized Property Management firm seeking experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Property Manager in the field of Multi-family Housing Property Management. Successful applicants will have extensive knowledge of LIHTC property management operations, budget management, marketing and leasing, resident relations, repairs and maintenance.
The Property Manager role is responsible for:
- Hiring, training and supervising of site personnel
- Leasing, Marketing and Occupancy efforts
- Financial oversight of the property supervised, ensuring smooth operation.
- Maintaining excellent curb appeal
- Annual budget preparation and adherence
- Revenue growth and expense control
- Meeting scheduled reporting deadlines with accuracy
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable federal state and laws
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Property Manager
- Associates degree or two to three years of related experience and training
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the US