Top Property Management firm offers excellent opportunity to experienced, knowledgeable and motivated maintenance personnel in the field of Multi-family Housing Property Management. The candidates for Supervisor and Technician positions will have previous experience with property management operations, preventative maintenance & appliance repair.
- Associate’s degree from a college or technical school or equivalent two to three years of experience in the field.
- 2-4 years of apartment industry maintenance experience preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience required (for supervisor positions)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of construction and repair
- Small appliance repair experience
- Dry wall repair
- Communication and customer service skills a must
- Property Management Software experience
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable.
- HVAC certification required
- Valid Driver’s license
Must be authorized to work in the US.
To apply for this excellent job opportunity, please send your resumé to email@example.com with "Maintenance - Little Rock" in the subject line!