The Property Manager role is responsible for:
- Hiring, training and supervising of site personnel
- Leasing, Marketing and Occupancy efforts
- Financial oversight of the property supervised, ensuring smooth operation.
- Maintaining excellent curb appeal • Annual budget preparation and adherence
- Revenue growth and expense control
- Meeting scheduled reporting deadlines with accuracy
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable federal state and laws
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Property Manager
- Associates degree or two to three years of related experience and training
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
To apply, please email your resumé to email@example.com with "Property Manager, Atlanta" in the subject line