- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work related problems. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations