The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the site at all times. Organize, coordinate and manage the overall maintenance programs including exterior property appearance, timely work order service, quality make-ready program, and cost-effective inventory control of the property. Required to be "on call" 24 hours as scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
HVAC repairs and installation, on-site painting of make readies, light electrical duties, basic plumbing, general building maintenance and troubleshooting, pool maintenance, and the ability to take calls for emergencies after hours. Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; eg., OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
- Diagnoses and performs on a daily basis minor and routine maintenance / repair involving the following:
- Reports directly to the On-site Manager and Maintenance Supervisor
- On-site Painting
- Electrical and Plumbing
- A/C and Heating Systems
- Pool Areas, Jacuzzi, Pool Furniture
- Ensures that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Changes locks and make ready keys
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from the storage area to the apartment (or vice versa) as circumstances warrant.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the manager or property supervisor.
- Experienced in property maintenance or equivalent filed.
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week. Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis and for emergencies
- Customer Service Experience
- EPA Certifications
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off