Top Property Management firm offers excellent opportunity to an experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Maintenance Technician in the field of Multi-family Housing Property Management. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with property management operations, preventative maintenance & appliance repair. This opening is located in Dublin, GA.
- Associate's degree from a college or technical school or equivalent two to three years of experience in the field.
- Intermediate knowledge of construction and repair
- Small appliance repair experience
- Dry wall repair
- Communication and customer service skills a must
- One Site Property Management Software experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience desirable
- HVAC certification preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Maintenance Tech - Warner Robins, GA" in the subject line.