The Property Manager role is responsible for:
- Hiring, training, and supervising of site personnel
- Leasing, marketing, and occupancy efforts
- Financial oversight of the property supervised, ensuring smooth operation.
- Maintaining excellent curb appeal
- Annual budget preparation and adherence
- Revenue growth and expense control
- Meeting scheduled reporting deadlines with accuracy
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable federal and state laws
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Property Manager
- Associates degree or two to three years of related experience and training
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Property Manager, Little Rock, AR" in the subject line.