To apply for this excellent position, please click HERE!
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Friday, March 8, 2019
Property Management Company is seeking highly motivated, experienced Assistant Manager for local apartment community in Hattiesburg, MS.
Must have section 8 or LIHTC experience and be computer literate. Drug test & criminal background check required.
Please submit resume to:
Assistant Manager/ATTN: Regional Manager
102 First Choice Dr.
Madison, MS 39110
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Top Property Management firm offers excellent opportunity to experienced, knowledgeable and motivated maintenance personnel in the field of Multi-family Housing Property Management. The candidates for Supervisor and Technician positions will have previous experience with property management operations, preventative maintenance & appliance repair.
- Associate’s degree from a college or technical school or equivalent two to three years of experience in the field.
- 2-4 years of apartment industry maintenance experience preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience required (for supervisor positions)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of construction and repair
- Small appliance repair experience
- Dry wall repair
- Communication and customer service skills a must
- Property Management Software experience
- Microsoft Office suite experience desirable.
- HVAC certification required
- Valid Driver’s license
To apply for this excellent job opportunity, please send your resumé to email@example.com with "Maintenance - Little Rock" in the subject line!
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Property Management firm seeking experienced, knowledgeable and motivated Property Manager. Successful applicants will have extensive knowledge of both Conventional and HUD property management operations, budget management, marketing and leasing, resident relations, repairs and maintenance.
The Property Manager role is responsible for:
Hiring, training and supervising of site personnel
Leasing, Marketing and Occupancy efforts
Financial oversight of the property supervised, ensuring smooth operation
Maintaining excellent curb appeal
Annual budget preparation and adherence
Revenue growth and expense control
Meeting scheduled reporting deadlines with accuracy
Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable federal state and laws
Minimum of three years experience as a Property Manager
Yardi experience preferred, but not required
Microsoft Office suite experience desirable
Valid Driver's license with dependable transportation
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this position, please send your resumé along with salary requirements to info@
Cypress Pointe Apartments in Flowood, MS is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our talented team!
This position is responsible for performing various maintenance duties necessary to maintain, repair and improve a 192 unit apartment community. In addition, they work with management to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the company.
- Candidates must have one plus years of verifiable maintenance experience. In addition, the ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- HVAC certified
- Must have own tools
- Must lift 50 - 100 lbs.
- Pass Drug Screening
- Possess valid Driver's License
- Possess valid auto insurance
- Must possess basic knowledge about repairs and maintenance in a home / multifamily environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-Time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Ability to earn Overtime Pay
To apply, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic knowledge of the repair and maintenance of household appliances, plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Available for on-call rotation
- HVAC certification and experience a plus